Advanced Forms for WordPress Websites Just Don’t Get Any Easier than Gravity Forms. Gravity Forms is hands down the best contact form plugin for WordPress powered websites.
- Added support for the Customize Posts feature plugin. The Add Form button appears in the editor when editing posts in the front-end using the Customizer.
- Updated the setting page to prevent the Uninstall tab from being added for users without the gravityforms_uninstall or gform_full_access capabilities.
- Updated German translation. Credit: Dominik Horn - netzstrategen.
- Fixed an issue with the front-end total calculation if the quantity field value contained the comma thousand separator.
- Fixed a JS error which could occur when processing the option field labels if the DOM has been manipulated to include a text field within the choices container.
- Fixed an issue with the shortcode builder where form titles with special characters are not displayed correctly.
- AF: Fixed an issue with the check for updates when the check doesn't run in an admin context. e.g. WP-CLI.
- AF: Added 'gform_gf_field_create' filter to allow modifying or replacing the GF_Field object after it has been created.
| Update: May 16 |
Post date: 10/05/2016
Support: WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1