Progress Map is a wordpress plugin for location based listings. The aim is to help users having websites like hotel listings, real estate listings, restaurant listings, job listings, store listings & more… to list their locations on Google map and to easily navigate through the map using a carousel.
- New: Added new shortcode ([cs_static_marker_map]) to display the map of a location based on LatLng coordinates.
- New: Possibility to override the layout type using the shortcode attribute "layout".
- New: Added a new map control (button) that allows the geolocalisation of the user's position on the map.
- New: Added possibility to upload custom marker icon for specific post(s) from the Add/Edit post page.
- New: Added the automcomplete service to the address fields to provide place predictions based on a user's text input.
- New: Possibility to add Google Maps API key from "Map settings / API Key".
- New: Possibility to translate the plugin using .mo and .po files.
- Speed Optimization. Now, the plugin will load only necessary scripts & styles based on the options activated in the plugin settings.
- Redesigned all plugin's elements (Carousel, Search form, Faceted search, UI controls, Infoboxes, ...).
- For better user experience, carousel arrows will always be displayed.
- Deprecated the option "Troubleshooting & configs / Use the map on SSL environment". From now on, the plugin will automatically detect the website's environment.
- Fixed an issue where the infoboxes were not loaded when activating the option "Map settings / Geo targeting" and dragging the map.
- Fixed an issue when clicking on the button "Get Pinpoint" of the frontend form.
- Fixed an issue when the minimum zoom of the map is bigger than the maximum zoom.
| Update: 20 March 16 |
Post date: 24-03-2016
Compatible with: WPML, Bootstrap 3.x, Bootstrap 2.3.x, Bootstrap 2.2.2, Bootstrap 2.2.1
Support: WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3