Are you satisfied with standard WordPress roles list or user capabilities distribution among them? Do you wish to change something in the users rights and permissions system?
User Role Editor WordPress plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create new one, fill selected role with capabilities which you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
Fix: PHP notices was removed: Undefined index: “some-index” in …/pro/includes/classes/admin-menu-access.php on line 204
Fix: PHP notice was removed: Undefined property: URE_Role_View::$multisite in wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor/includes/classes/view.php on line 143
Fix: WordPress multisite:
– Settings link under the URE plugin at the plugins list leads to the network admin now, not to the the single site settings page, which does not exist.
– Conflict with “Visual Composer” plugin was resolved: single site administrators could now use Visual Composer editor.
– Changed role name was not replicated to other sites when user clicked “Update” with “Apply to All Sites” option turned ON.
Fix: Admin menu access add-on: allowed command arguments array was returned by reference incorrectly – URE_Admin_Menu_URL_Allowed_Args::get_for_supported_plugins() line 30.
Update: There was a conflict with plugins which use a ‘|’ character at the custom user capabilities: e.g. ‘Nginx Helper | Config’ from “Nginx Helper’ plugin.
Update: Admin menu access add-on:
– available submenu item is shown for role now even if top level menu is not available for that role. For example Settings menu item protected by ‘edit_posts’ capability will be shown as available for blocking for ‘author’ role in spite of this role does not have ‘manage_options’ capability;
– URE takes into account that “WCMp Commissions” menu from “WC Marketplace” plugin may be added as to “WooCommerce” menu, as a top level menu item;
– menu separators checking was moved to the separate static method;
– support was added for additional URL parameters which WordPress uses with ‘edit.php’, e.g.: trashed, untrashed, deleted, ids.
– support was added for additional URL parameters from plugins: Ninja Forms, EventON.
Update: Posts edit restrictions add-on: URE does no replace posts statuses views (All, Mine, Published etc.) for the restricted user. It just refreshes the quant of posts for every existed status view.
Update: Information about compatibility with WordPress version is shown correctly at “Dashboard->Updates” page.
| Update: 16 September 16 |
Post date: 10/10/2016
Designers: Vladimir Garagulya
Support: WordPress 4.6.1