Youtubify allows you to create your own music streaming website in minutes with no coding knowledge. It has an impressive feature set that rivals and even surpasses other biggest streaming services on the market.
- Implemented a sitemap generator.
- Custom image can now be uploaded for a playlist.
- Description can now be added to a playlist.
- Improved user profile information validation.
- Improved wikipedia artist biography and images accuracy.
- Improved SEO of genre, new releases, top 50, popular albums and popular genres pages.
- Added a button to clear site cache in admin area > settings page.
- Ads will now change properly when user navigates through the site.
- Track duration and name will now be filled in automatically when uploading a track file.
- Fixed several issues with user email confirmation.
- Fixed an issue with ads from some networks not showing properly.
- Fixed an issue with image and mp3 file uploads not working on some servers.
- Fixed an issue where autoplay would not work sometimes with shared track link.
- Fixed an issue where maximum of 5 playlists would be shown in user profile.
- Fixed an issue with artists that have slash in their name not working properly.
- Fixed some issues with search that occurred with accented characters.
| Update: 1 April 16 |
Post date: 09/05/2016
Compatible with: Laravel
Support: PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6